In Business Since 1963
Don't build on your land without surveying it first. You'll avoid conflicts with neighbors and potentially save yourself a great deal of time and money. Whether you are selling all or just a portion of your property, refinancing, building a new house, or building a swimming pool or fence, you will benefit from having the information you need.
• You need a land survey any time a property is sold.
• You need a land survey to Subdivide property.
• You need a land survey to build.
• You need additional land survey services if you are in a FEMA Flood Zone.
You can make more informed choices about your residential property development plans when you call us for a FREE estimate on your land survey services.
When you are involved in commercial property development, you will benefit the most when you obtain your land survey services from an experienced professional who understands the intricacies and sometimes confidential nature of a commercial property transaction. Since 1963, Guy Anthony DeAngelo has delivered a variety of commercial land development services, including:
• ALTA (American Land Title Association) Surveys
• Boundary surveys
• Topographic surveys
• Major Subdivisions
• Commercial or Industrial Subdivisions
• Administrative Subdivisions
• Site Development Plans
• FEMA applications
• Elevation Certificates
• Flood zone determinations
• Letters of Map Amendment (LOMA)
• Legal Descriptions
We provide the land survey services you require. Get all the information before you make a move.
"Thank you Guy! I never would have believed we'd be done so fast. Keep up the good work."
- Robert S.
Guy Anthony DeAngelo
for an estimate.