In Business Since 1963
Mapping surveys are strongly recommended before buying, subdividing, improving or building on land. Surveying a parcel before any of these activities provides detailed information that is invaluable to the development of the land, and ensures that the expense and frustration of defending a lawsuit, moving a building, or resolving a boundary dispute can be avoided. Here are some of the services we provide:
• Boundary Surveys - Determine the property lines of a parcel of land described in a deed. It will also indicate the extent of any easements or encroachments and may show the limitations imposed on the property by state or local regulations.
• Wetlands Delineations - The act of establishing the boundary between non-wetlands and wetlands to which certain protections may apply.
• Aerial Control Surveys - Provides topographic information for large parcels of land.
• Topographic Maps - Characterized by large-scale detail and quantitative representation of relief, usually using contour lines.
• State Plane Coordinates - Location mapping using a Cartesian coordinate system to specify locations rather than the geographic coordinate system of latitude and longitude. Widely used for geographic data by state and local governments.
• Flood Elevation Certification - Determines risk of flood damage based on elevation and location within pre-determined flood zones. Required by FEMA for specific building requirements within flood plain areas, often required by insurance companies.
Once you have all of the information you need about your land, you can move forward with your project development without worry. We can handle all of your G.P.S. needs. Contact Guy Anthony DeAngelo today for survey mapping services you can count on.
Guy Anthony DeAngelo
for an estimate.
We can help you foresee any problems that may occur with the development of your land.
"Thank you Guy! I never would have believed we'd be done so fast. Keep up the good work."
- Robert S.